New Pantheon: Demigods was the first campaign of the Saving Throw show New Pantheon. The campaign was set in the Scion 2e system during the first season, and then switched over to the Demigods setting of the Powered by the Apocalypse system for the second and third seasons.
New Pantheon: Demigods premiered on May 5, 2019 with "S1E1" (1x01), and went on for three seasons before concluding on August 30, 2020 with "The Hotel California: Part 8" (3x10). The show aired live on the Saving Throw Twitch channel, and episodes are archived on the YouTube channel.
In a world where all gods are real and mythological beasts regularly disrupt the lives of citizens in an otherwise normal modern day setting, the children of the gods - scions or demigods - have a special role to play.
In New Pantheon: Demigods, we follow four such demigods as they deal with daily life, epic fate, and very complicated families.
For a list of episodes, see New Pantheon: Demigods (episodes).
Cast & Characters
All seasons of New Pantheon: Demigods were GMed by Steven Pope.
- Cohen Edenfield as River, a Scion of Charon, of the Theoi Pantheon
- Sam de Leve as Bells, a Scion of Aphrodite, of the Theoi Pantheon
- Eric Reichert as Flynn, a Scion of Robin Hood, of the Brittania Pantheon
- Aki as Willow, a Scion of Aja, of the Orisha Pantheon
Seasons 2 & 3
- Aabria Iyengar as Megan, a Demigod of Ares, of the Greek Pantheon
- Sam de Leve as Bells, a Demigod of Aphrodite, of the Greek Pantheon
- Eric Reichert as Flynn, a Demigod of Robin Hood, of the Brittania Pantheon
- Aki as Willow, a Demigod of Aja, of the Orisha Pantheon
- Jason Mills, creator of the Demigods setting, plays Q. Strong, a Demigod of Quantum Science, of the Science Pantheon - S2E4, S2E6
For a list of NPCs, see New Pantheon: Demigods (NPCs).