New Pantheon is a weekly TTRPG campaign where mythology and gods are real and mixed into a modern-day setting. The first season used the Scion 2e system, and beginning with the second season, the show switched over to the Demigods setting of the Powered by the Apocalypse system.
For individual episode plots, see New Pantheon (episodes)
In a world where all gods are real and mythological beasts regularly disrupt the lives of citizens in an otherwise normal modern day setting, the children of the gods - scions or demigods - have a special role to play.
In New Pantheon we follow four such demigods as they deal with daily life, epic fate, and very complicated families.
For a list of episodes, see New Pantheon (episodes).
Cast & Characters
New Pantheon is GM'd by Steven Pope.
- Cohen Edenfield as River, a Scion of Charon, of the Theoi Pantheon
- Sam de Leve as Bells, a Scion of Aphrodite, of the Theoi Pantheon
- Eric Reichert as Flynn, a Scion of Robin Hood, of the Brittania Pantheon
- Aki as Willow, a Scion of Aja, of the Orisha Pantheon
SEASON 2 ONWARDS
- Aabria Iyengar as Megan, a Demigod of Ares, of the Greek Pantheon
- Sam de Leve as Bells, a Demigod of Aphrodite, of the Greek Pantheon
- Eric Reichert as Flynn, a Demigod of Robin Hood, of the Brittania Pantheon
- Aki as Willow, a Demigod of Aja, of the Orisha Pantheon
- Jason Mills, creator of Demigods, plays Q. Strong, a Demigod of Quantum Science, of the Science Pantheon - S2E4, S2E6
For a complete list of NPCs, see New Pantheon (NPCs).